Registration for our 2023 is open!
To register, please make sure you have signed up on the MyEroica platform. Each rider must create their own profile on the platform in order to enter the event. This will make future registrations simpler and faster.
If you were already registered on the old EroicaPassport platform (YourEroica), you should be able to access MyEroica with the same credentials (username and password).
For 2023 all our rides are taking place on the same day - Saturday 22 April.
Get your tickets early for a reduced rate. Ticket prices increase after 15 March. Registration closes 7 April.
Add a limited edition Eroica South Africa x Day One musette to your registration.
NOVA TICKET : €55 / Late entries €65 (after 15 March)
A gravel bike race with a difference. An enduro style race, with timed segments. Take in the view in between.
Your ticket includes:
- Your rider pack, including map and rider number
- Saturday 22 April NOVA race
- All food and drinks along the race route
- Access to the Eroica South Africa market on Saturday evening
- Your unique Eroica South Africa NOVA finisher’s lapel pin
- Traditional casual ride around town on Sunday 23 April hosted by Flying Feet
**REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR EROICA 'MARKET DINNER AND DRINK TICKET' AND JOIN US FOR THE FESTIVITIES ON SATURDAY EVENING**
Check the PROGRAMME to explore all the extras the Eroica South Africa weekend has to offer.
A NOTE ON WHAT BIKES ARE ALLOWED FOR NOVA EROICA
1. Only gravel bikes with drop handlebars will be allowed on the route. No suspension forks will be allowed.
2. NO MOUNTAIN BIKES or MODERN CARBON / ALUMINIUM ROAD BIKES ALLOWED.
3. All participants must ride with their Strava on to record their entire ride.